can't get a 2 cd movie to play at once

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Genial
Genial

Post #1by Genial » Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:48 pm

im just checking out this software and i do like it but there is a problem i can't solve, so i select the movie with the "add a movie from file" and than add the second part of the movie with the "next media" buton i can see the info is changed with the new values for the time duration and the media count but when i play the movie i get only the first file and thats so becouse i notice there is no change in the local path?? is this a bug or something???

magicooo
magicooo

Post #2by magicooo » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:29 pm

I have the same problem. I have the demo version but I need to know if the program can play more than one file for a movie before i buy the program.

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 8 months

Post #3by bolide » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:34 pm

AMM can start to play only one movie file from the single movie record in the database, sorry
Bolide Software

Cardinale
Cardinale
With us: 18 years 8 months

Post #4by Cardinale » Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:58 am

There are lots of programs out there that can join 2 avi files very quickly

SDBerndt
SDBerndt

playing 2 avi files

Post #5by SDBerndt » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:22 pm

You can play 2 files back to back with VLC media player. You just have to load them both into VLC, save the playlist and then point AMM to the playlist file. I like to never find a workaround for this, but this did the trick. Hope this helps

Return to “All My Movies”