All My Movies: post your suggestions here

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Midiman
Midiman
With us: 13 years 3 months

Scroll Bars

Post #226by Midiman » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Could you just fix the scroll bars? Thanks

mariustma
mariustma
With us: 12 years

Post #227by mariustma » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

bigger covers from imdb, i test the underworld awakening right now and cover downloading is 220x325 but size on imdb is 640x944, i like a cover with dimensions 500x620 or something like when is possible, sorry for bad english

Snibbins
Snibbins
With us: 12 years

Post #228by Snibbins » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:17 pm

First off, thanks for the great program.
Now, a feature i've been wanting for a long time is multiple covers. There are a lot movies with cool covers from different dvd releases. I would like the option to have multiple covers for a single movie. Possibly with arrow tabs under the cover to switch between the different versions.
Thank you.

downe
downe
With us: 16 years 5 months

Post #229by downe » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 pm

What about project All my games, do you have that in plan?

Database for games

hoddo55
hoddo55
With us: 12 years 5 months

Post #230by hoddo55 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:19 am

When searching for covers it is time consuming to have to drill down through tools/options/online databases/then select dvd empire or amazon. It would be handy if when f2 is pressed an option was available to select the download site.

bonorai
bonorai
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #231by bonorai » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:59 am

Thank you.
Recommended. :lol:

downe
downe
With us: 16 years 5 months

Post #232by downe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 pm

When is title list in the left window, when scrolling with mouse, program automatically select next movie in the list. Can you turn off that?
Because it is very slow when I just want to scroll down and select movie which I want

thietkelogo
thietkelogo

Post #233by thietkelogo » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:36 pm

How about if add Vietnam cover ?

hoddo55
hoddo55
With us: 12 years 5 months

Post #234by hoddo55 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:18 pm

I think you should make a free viewer for amm database files so I can share my movie collection with friends that dont have the full prog.

Keyser soze
Keyser soze
With us: 11 years 8 months

Post #235by Keyser soze » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:10 pm

you cant view actors in the columns on the left, and i cant sort them by actors in an easy way.

Lets say i want to sort all movies with bruce willis in them, i must click on a movie with him in it, and then on the right select him and click show only his movies. Or in the search filter type his name.

It would be nice if i had a coulumn on the left with actors name (at least i could sort them by main actor, dont know how to suggest others actors, maybe 3 or 4 collumns for actors, that would be nice, i have it that way on my database in excel).

Writed before about my score, you should definetly put that (imdb score yellow, mine red)

Also is media label for number on my cd (i have 4 films on my dvd number xx), i dont quite like the movie number (cant sort them by clicking on the right screen-its gray)

nice program by the way, looking to use it really soon (after you put my score)

micdaniela
micdaniela

Post #236by micdaniela » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:52 am

I'll give a big Thank you.

Patrixus
Patrixus
With us: 11 years 10 months

Series of movies

Post #237by Patrixus » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 am

Hello!
My suggestion is about a column in the left side with a "Series" title. I am not talking about TV series with episodes, but about cinema (big screen) movies in a same serie.
Exemple: enyone knows "Indiana Jones and the temple of doom" is Indiana Jones 1. So, when I find a film from a serie (as Indiana Jones - 4 movies; Alien - 6 movies etc) I would like to be able to select (with just one click on the head of the "Series" column) all the movies from series one after the other, in the right order.
Of course, the content of this column will be filled manually, but this wouldn't be a problem.

Additional suggestion: reading the Keyser soze's suggestion, I think you could offer few configurable columns (so the user to be able to write the title/head of the column). Like that Keyser soze could write in a column "main actor" and myself "Series".

What do you think, would it be possible?
Thank you!

Viki F
Viki F

Post #238by Viki » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:18 am

Perhaps you could list "Internet Explorer" as a system requirement on your webpage to help users avoid many headaches.

Only in the forum is it even mentioned as a requirement, and not where anyone can easily find it!

Please advise if I am understanding this incorrectly. But, in my experience with the program - it does not play well with Firefox when trying to access information from the online databases.

Still, I adore this program; and am still learning how to use it efficiently.

Also, I'd love to be able to display the custom fields underneath the movie cover (I list the physical disc slot as a custom field).

flogger123
flogger123
With us: 12 years 2 months

Post #239by flogger123 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:34 pm

I really dislike using IE but I guess we won't have a choice. Would be nice if this will be FF or chrome friendly in the future. Image

uoriel
uoriel

Post #240by uoriel » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 am

It would be great if you add the possibility of how many users ranked the movie / tvshow from IMDB to search...

Return to “All My Movies”