All My Movies: post your suggestions here

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Keyser soze
Keyser soze
With us: 11 years 8 months

Post #241by Keyser soze » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 pm

It would be great if you add the possibility of how many users ranked the movie / tvshow from IMDB to search...

also

mark221
mark221
With us: 11 years 7 months

movie boxsets

Post #242by mark221 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:23 pm

would it be possible to add multiple movies into one, for example, say the movie series a nightmare on elm street, there's like 8 or 9 movies that take up that many spaces, what if we could combine them into one box set.

i have 1700 movies in my database but if i was able to add box sets, then it would lessen 1700 spaces so theirs not so many movies to scroll through.

uoriel
uoriel
With us: 11 years 8 months

Post #243by uoriel » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:54 am

You can add an option to search through the information on the film as, Media type, Media label,Bar code,Resolution,Aspect Ratio,File Size,Duration,Video stream info,Audio stream info...?

piglet
piglet
With us: 16 years 11 months

Post #244by piglet » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:23 am

Version 7 and still no unicode? I did not try it yet, but the changelog does not mention anything like this. So, goodbye, AMM. It's XXI century now, time to wake up.

rchevere
rchevere
With us: 14 years 7 months

Metadata

Post #245by rchevere » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:13 am

Could it be possible to create metadata from the movies collection?

plk
plk
With us: 13 years 5 months

Post #246by plk » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:41 am

Hmm. Maybe you could consider using something like Bugzilla or Redmine for AMM? Any bug tracking system? ;) I think it'd help a lot

flogger123
flogger123
With us: 12 years 2 months

Re: Metadata

Post #247by flogger123 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:14 pm

rchevere wrote:Could it be possible to create metadata from the movies collection?

+1 on this. Nice to see this in the future as an option. Image

hoddo55
hoddo55
With us: 12 years 5 months

Post #248by hoddo55 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Would it be possible to build in a basic image editor so when importing covers, we could specify the size of the image required and the programme then auto resizes it to that size for every image. Perhaps under the 'resize huge images' tab.

jesperm
jesperm
With us: 17 years 1 month

sort movies by resolution

Post #249by jesperm » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Hi
I have many movies but with different resolutions, some in 1080p and some in 720p. It would be nice to be able to sort movies by resolution

jesper

pallec
pallec
With us: 13 years 9 months

Post #250by pallec » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:06 pm

AMM is the best program out there in terms of functionallity.

BUT, it does look VERY dated. The design/templates really needs to be brought up to date.

Keep up the good work :D

unoentremil
unoentremil
With us: 15 years 5 months

Post #251by unoentremil » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:13 am

Snibbins wrote:Now, a feature i've been wanting for a long time is multiple covers. There are a lot movies with cool covers from different dvd releases. I would like the option to have multiple covers for a single movie. Possibly with arrow tabs under the cover to switch between the different versions.
Thank you.

Same here. I support this suggestion. I'd wish to add more details and information about the movies and actors (not always replacing them when gathering data from different services). Several covers s as suggested by Snibbins but also several actor's pictures. Same for movie reviews and other data, like movie reviews from different sources, etc.

In addition, it would be great to be able to store information from different sources in different languages (at least two, like English & Spanish, in my case).

unoentremil
unoentremil

Re: movie boxsets

Post #252by unoentremil » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:18 am

mark221 wrote:would it be possible to add multiple movies into one

Yes. I have also requested this feature directly to the developer. For example, to hold different versions of the same movie (like Dir. Cut, Special editions, low and high resolutions, and so on).

I hope they listen ;)

downe
downe
With us: 16 years 5 months

Post #253by downe » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 am

I don't like the idea about multiple covers, if you want more covers just put them in screenshots, you can add as much as you want

unoentremil
unoentremil

Re: ...

Post #254by unoentremil » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:16 pm

downe wrote:I don't like the idea about multiple covers, if you want more covers just put them in screenshots, you can add as much as you want

Why not? Just one cover would be visible and to see the rest (for those of us who want more covers) a simple button could be used to show the next and previous ones.

Of course, the same applies to actors. I have nice collections of pictures of artists that I can use/see in AMM.

Mixing different kinds of items under the same field (screenshots) is not a good idea, IMO.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Re: movie boxsets

Post #255by Gemini » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 am

unoentremil wrote:I hope they listen ;)

We do :)
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Movies”