Hey! First I wanna say that this is a great application! Also, my english is not so good, so please bear with my english
But, I have some improvements, making it better
1. I think there should be a manual HTML edit function, meaning that you can edit the way of look that the current movie is showed. Sort of like the old versions of DVD Profiler, unfortunately they choosed to remove it.
2. I could also imagine a "collection" function. A function to add a collection with several other movies. And then it should be possible to edit/add things to the movies of the collection, like extra features, audio and video functions, etc. on both the movies of the collection and the collection. Let's take an example: The Quentin Tarantino Collection, consists of Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill vol. 1 & 2, Reservoir Dogs and Jackie Brown. Simply add/edit the facts and info of the movies. To an addition, I would like covers/backcovers to the movies separately and the collection itself. I hope you understand what I mean.
3. A review section of the single movie. Simply add reviews from others or write your own.
4. Wishlist movies/owned movies must be seperated. I don't like the way it is mixed together.
5. An addition to this wishlist. Make it possible to specify details about where the wished item can be bought, what it costs, etc.
6. And then the final wish and I think this is the most important one. A fixed system in adding subtitles, audio tracks, adding aspect ratio/video info and so on. Make it possible to check the subtitles, audio tracks, etc. instead of we're writing it ourselves.
That was some suggestions from my side, I hope you can use it. I only have a final question left.
Is my license I bought with the v5.0 not compatible with v5.1, because it isn't working?!