Please have your say! is this good or not good?

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Warrior
Warrior
With us: 11 years 6 months

Post #1by Warrior » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Hello all

I just wanted to post about some ideas that i came up with and thought i would share and get some insight if they would be good or not.

1st - I would like an option when exporting a movie list, i can choose on what i want noted and how i want it laid out.

GOOD or NOT GOOD

2nd - I would like to have AMM to actually scan through sub-folders too, like for example i have tv series "24" I have 1 folder named 24, inside that folder i have season 1, season 2, season 3, and so on... Inside those folders i have all the episodes. Can we get AMM to scan sub-folders too?
& i would like to see 1 movie card with "24" and have AMM automatically allocate the file to the list. Im doing this manually atm.

GOOD or NOT GOOD

3rd - In the media section of movie card, where it says
TYPE (with a drop down box)
Can we get AMM to scan the screen sizes of files and then get it to chose an option from the drop down box automatically?

Example...
For instance if i input a size like
700 to 800 / 300 to 400 = DVD
700 to 800 / 500 to 600 = VHS
Thats just an idea, im not programmer, but i was just thinking that if your program AMM can input the resolution, why cant it merry up the MEDIA INFO - TYPE to the RESOLUTION?

GOOD or NOT GOOD

What i have said above, if you can do this already then there needs to be instructions or manual that i can get that teaches simple people like me on how to do it or setup AMM, so far i have searched all around AMM program and website and couldnt find my answers to my questions.

But if AMM cannot do it, then tell me if good idea or not, then i post this in the mentioned sticky suggestion post, just didnt want to do it incase you can do this already and i just dont know about it....

flogger123
flogger123
With us: 12 years 1 month

Post #2by flogger123 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:32 pm

2nd - I would like to have AMM to actually scan through sub-folders too, like for example i have tv series "24" I have 1 folder named 24, inside that folder i have season 1, season 2, season 3, and so on... Inside those folders i have all the episodes.

Count me in on that. Image

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #3by Gemini » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi Warrior!

Thanks a lot for your suggestions - those are very good ideas!
And we'll try to introduce them. Scanning through sub-folders can even be expected in the nearest version.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

music4al
music4al
With us: 7 years 2 months

Post #4by music4al » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:58 pm

hmmmm last msg with this good idea was in 2012 and i'm new to this program....but it's 2017 and you mean nothing has been done when it was to be expected

Return to “All My Movies”