Movie organisation: filter movies without genre?

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Drachenstein
Drachenstein
With us: 10 years 10 months

Post #1by Drachenstein » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:28 am

When I add a big number of new movies it might happen, that after this for some of the new added movies the genre is missing because I forgot to enter it.

I feel stupid, but I just couldn't find out, how to identify these movies where I have to change/add the genre.

As far as I see it's not possible to select genre "blank" or create a filter for genre "blank".

Thanks for any enlightenment,

Wolfgang

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 am

Hi, Drachenstein!

In order to identify such films, you need to add an additional column to the movie list - called Genre. You can do it in Preferences - Display area tab.

After that you click on the "genre" column header in order to sort the list by genre. Then movies with the "blank" genre must be a separate group in the list.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Drachenstein
Drachenstein
With us: 10 years 10 months

Post #3by Drachenstein » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:11 pm

That works fine - sorry for the dumb question; I only worked with the thumbnail view so far.

The only thing left would be to have also possibility to get the custom fields in this list, that would help with the organization of the movies.

Thanks!

Return to “All My Movies”