Original title

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Keyser soze
Keyser soze
With us: 11 years 9 months

Post #1by Keyser soze » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Can you please help me and tell me what to change in the settings so that when i'm adding new movies it takes only original title name, and maybe in title name in english. Now it takes orignal title name and in the title it translates in croatian (wich i dont want to). Please help it's very frustating it started to do it with the newest update.

i have online database imdb.english and also in user interface english, why does it translate to croatian (i am from croatia but our translation of movie names is often very stupid so i want original name and name in english)

Keyser soze
Keyser soze
With us: 11 years 9 months

Post #2by Keyser soze » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:18 am

figured it out. It seems that all my movies is searching through (or is connected to it) internet explorer (i am using firefox) and since i was making some changes a few days ago i opened explorer, all i did was go to imdb from internet explorer and logged in, becouse before i did that when i searched movies directly on imdb it was also in croatian. Problem solved

Return to “All My Movies”