Adding TV Episodes???

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

jwear21
jwear21
With us: 11 years 9 months

Post #1by jwear21 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:44 am

I could not find a support tab on your website, so i am emailing you here. This is probably an easy issue, but i could not find it referenced anywhere in the documentation.

How do I add a TV Series? I noticed the sample file has the Series "House" as an example. It is listed very nicely. However, I have the entire series "Harry's Law" on my media server all in the form of files on a PC. They are entitled, "Harry's Law - Season 1 - Episode 1", "Harry's Law - Season 1 - Episode 2", "Harry's Law - Season 1 - Episode 3", Etc...

I have tried to get them to add as one entry and simply show the episodes within the one entry for Harry's Law, but it's creating a separate entry for each episode.

What am I doing wrong and how do I get this to add properly, as in the case with the example show "House"?
Jeff Wear

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi there!

If you want to add a TV series, you need to add it as a separate movie card, the names of the episodes and other information will be added automatically. As for the files, you need to associate them with the episodes manually.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Movies”