Movies stored on Bolide Servers don't download

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

MichaelG7355
MichaelG7355
With us: 10 years 4 months

Post #1by MichaelG7355 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:35 am

Hi,

This may not be a fixable issue, but here goes. I had to reinstall AMM after a crash but didn't have a local backup of my movies. So I figured since all of my movies are on the Bolide Servers for use with my iPhone, maybe i could redownload those to my desktop app.

When I tried this, I only got one movie from the server. The last one that I had uploaded before my system failed. So my question is this: Is it possible to get all of the movies I have stored on the server back to my desktop app and if so, how do I do this? :?

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:28 am

Hi there!

The thing is that it is the latest exported file that is stored on the server. If the last file you exported wasn't the entire collection, but a few new/updated movies, then only those movies are stored on the server. In your case, it looks like it was one movie.
To make a backup, it's better to use DropBox, our server is not for backup but for transferring it to the devices.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Movies”