creating a template to export a grid view

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

triene2001
triene2001
With us: 10 years 2 months

Post #1by triene2001 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:47 am

Hello ,

Im new in All My Movies , and are searching a way to export my moviedatabase to html in the way that he exports the thumbnail to a page were i can see them in 3 rows of 8 thumbs . but when i create the page , he only put all the 24 thumbs in one row ; is there a way to change that or is there a template available to do this . if not it would be a very nice update from Bolide software to make it available , what do you have to export your database to html if you can not creating a very nice screenview with all your covers that links to your detail page , i have experimenting lots of other software and there you always can do it , but the software is not so friendly as all my movies .
I already has a license on my husbands name , but why should we update the software if we can creating what we want .

thanks in advance ,

katrien

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:33 pm

Hi, triene2001!

In the current version of AMM you can't export the list of movies to HTML in the form of a grid. You will probably be able to do this using Javascript in the template, but, obviously, the knowledge of javascript+html is needed.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Movies”