How to Handle Multiple Part Movie Files

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Wholley
Wholley
With us: 9 years 9 months

Post #1by Wholley » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:35 pm

I have various devices, Ipod, Nook and other things I watch videos away from my computer, but sometimes I have to split the files into multiple pieces so they can fit on the device or the player it may use may have a file size limitation. I also get videos that are split from other sources (training stuff). Is there a way that I can add these files and handle this with one title under your program and also play the pieces one after another if I desire. I hope I am making myself understood. Thank you in advance for any assistance. (BTW I did check the help file first with no luck and tried to search the forums but received way to many hits to try and view them all) Thank you again

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #2by Viki » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:29 pm

This is just a suggestion.
You could list the "parts" as "episodes" under the one title.
This way you would have them in order under only one title card.
Perhaps, you would need to locate all of your "parts" in a folder that is named for your "one title" so that your devices can use them properly?
:)

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #3by Gemini » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:15 pm

Hi there!
Viki is right, the only way to do it to use the parts as episodes having titles like [Title 1], [Title 2] etc

Viki, thank you very much for your help!
Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Movies”