key for All My Movie mobile app

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

johnturi
johnturi
With us: 9 years 6 months

Post #1by johnturi » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:49 pm

I have requested at least 6 times during the last 3 weeks that you send me a key for the All My Movies mobile app that I paid for. I have requested it as your site indicates through a licensed version of 8.0 of All My Movies Desktop application. Each time it says that a key has been sent to my e-mail id which is johnturi@juno.com. No key ever comes and it is not in my spam or deleted e-mail folders. I get newsletters and I did get the upgrade notice to 8.0. So, you evidently have my e-mail id stored somewhere. I've also sent you e-mail via your tech support site and it says the e-mail was sent to you and I never get a reply. This has been happening the last 3 weeks and I'm kind of tired of sending you e-mail and requests for the key.

What is my key for All My Movies mobile app?

JohnTuri@Juno.com
johnturi@cox.net

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #2by Gemini » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 am

Hi, johnturi!
Where ad how did you buy this key?
Actually there is no key there, the mobile app is downloaded from Google Play or Apple AppStore, the money being charged automatically by Google or Apple before the download.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Gemini
Gemini

Post #3by Gemini » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:59 am

Hi, johnturi!
Where and how did you buy this key?
Actually there is no key there, the mobile app is downloaded from Google Play or Apple AppStore, the money being charged automatically by Google or Apple before the download.

Regards,

johnturi
johnturi

Post #4by johnturi » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:00 pm

When I go to the All My Movies version 8.0 I go to Tools Then Export to Mobile Device.
Then select Internet. Then it asks for my e-mail and password. I press the button get a password. Then, a screen appears saying my password would be sent to my e-mail id. Would you like to see screen pictures from your All MY Movies Windows application version 8.0? I will be glad to provide them. The mobile app was purchased on the google app store before the download took place. However, the desktop Windows application that would export my database of all my movies to my mobile device requires a password to do the export via the internet. So, what's my password?

Gemini
Gemini

Post #5by Gemini » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:35 am

Okay, you may try one of the following ways:

1. Try to export your database in an alternative way, as it is shown here:
http://www.bolidesoft.com/allmymovies/android-file.html

2. And you can also specify an alternative e-mail when asking for the password from All My Movies. We've just checked - the emails and sent and delivered in a proper way.
Hope it helps.

So, try again and if nothing helps, let us know.
Regards,

johnturi
johnturi

I used my gmail id and everything worked fine

Post #6by johnturi » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:57 pm

JohnTuri@Juno.com is my e-mail ID that I used to register All MY MOVIES. When I downloaded the mobile application it was on the google play store which is connected to my johnturi2208@gmail.com. When I used this as my e-mail ID and requested a password it did send one to johnturi2208@gmail.com. I'm not sure if the e-mail id that you are requiring to send the password has to match the one that was used to purchase the mobile app. In any case I got it to work. However, there should be an error message telling the user the e-mail id didn't match or something. Anything would be better than saying the key was sent. Just a suggestion. My problem is solved. Thank you

Gemini
Gemini

Post #7by Gemini » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Okay, thank you for the suggestion!

Regards,

Return to “All My Movies”