movie title in my country language

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Keyser soze
Keyser soze
With us: 11 years 8 months

Post #1by Keyser soze » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:07 pm

I had to reinstall windows recently so after i installed all my movies all new movies i add get the movie title in croatian (original title is fine). How do i change it so it gets same as orignal title.

Im using mozilla, i am logged in imdb and i have it so it goes by original name (by default it was in croatian, had to changed it in account), i also logged in internet explorer and did the same thing(i guess all my movies uses internet explorer). In all my movies i' am using imdb.com (english), don't know what option to change.

Please help as i find this very annoying.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi, Keyser soze!
We'll try to find what the problem may be, so far no definite answer.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Keyser soze
Keyser soze

Post #3by Keyser soze » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Ok, if it helps i used to have win xp before, and i have win 7 now.

Here is a pic of the problem.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/efcbd6352154643

I would like that original title and title are the same, in this case transcendence for both

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #4by Gemini » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Hi, Keyser soze!

Okay, we seem to have found the answer.

The latest Internet Explorer version does not share cookie files (where all your site settings are stored) with other programs due to a higher security level. You can add imdb.com to the Trusted sites, login to your IMDb account again in Internet Explorer and All My Movies should use your IMDb account settings. Here is the step-by-step instruction:

1) Open Internet Explorer and click Tools (if you do not see Tools, press the Alt key to show the menu bar)
2) In the tools menu, click Internet Options
3) In the Internet Options window, click the Security tab
4) On the Security tab, click the Trusted Sites icon
5) Uncheck the "Enable Protected Mode" box (it should be unchecked for the Trusted sites by default)
6) Click the Sites button
7) In the Trusted sites window, uncheck the box that says "Require server verification..."
8) Add *.imdb.com to the list using "Add" button
9) Click Close button
10) In the Internet Options window, click OK.

For the changes to these settings to take effect, you may need to restart Internet Explorer and All My Movies. Also, after IE restart, make sure you have logged in to your IMDb account.

After that you can also click "Enable adult titles/names in your searches" in imdb after the search and then this option will work in All My Movies as well.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Keyser soze
Keyser soze

Post #5by Keyser soze » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:01 am

Thank you it worked

Return to “All My Movies”