all my movies

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

wolfcwm
wolfcwm
With us: 6 years 2 months

Post #1by wolfcwm » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:26 am

Why is it that I download free 30 trial , like it so I download full Version . I get actativation code and all looks good. Well I go into program try to start new date base or update and it tell me that you cant in 30 day free trial. Hey I bought the program and theres no place to activate I even deleted and reinstalled to no end .Did I make a bad choose :?: :?: :?: :?:

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #2by Viki » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:45 pm

To apply your registration, start All My Movies and select menu item "Help - About".
Click on the "Register..." button and enter your activation code.
You have to be connected to the Internet for the proper activation.

:shock: Could it possibly be installed to two different locations? You mentioned that you downloaded the program twice.
You could try uninstalling the program and rebooting before attempting to reinstall.
If nothing else works, open AMM and from the toolbar select 'Help' > 'Support' and request help from the developers.

I'm sorry that you are having a difficult time right now. Please don't give up! I have personally purchased and test driven several different movie organizer applications, and AllMyMovies (even with its' occasional quirks) outperforms them all. You will tweak it to your own preferences as time goes by.

wolfcwm
wolfcwm
With us: 6 years 2 months

Post #3by wolfcwm » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:48 am

Thank you . Some one from bolide sent me a email and it had the activation box in the email and I was up and running. I don't know why that even in help there was no register box or avt box , but thank you for your respond

Return to “All My Movies”