export to HTML

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

ahmad
ahmad

Post #1by ahmad » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:12 am

hi... a great program... I love it... by\ut i wanna know about some feature before buying...
1- can't i export the (seen) chk box to HTML ?
2- can i edit multy items to gether./.. like select some films and loan/return thim with one click?
3- there is errors some times at DVD impire... it downloads a totally dfrnt cover is it the program or the site?

i think that's all....
thanks for your time... and have a great day...

a.

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 8 months

Re: export to HTML

Post #2by bolide » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:19 pm

Hello Ahmad,

ahmad wrote:1- can't i export the (seen) chk box to HTML ?

There is no such feature in the current version. But you can export only seen movies, for example. Using Quick Filter

ahmad wrote:2- can i edit multy items to gether./.. like select some films and loan/return thim with one click?

Yes, you can select multiple movies at once holding CTRL key if "Select multiply movies" is checked in the Preferences window.
As for loan, you can loan automatically all movies from one media (ie one DVD disk). They should have the same Media Labels

ahmad wrote:3- there is errors some times at DVD impire... it downloads a totally dfrnt cover is it the program or the site?

Can you provide us with exactly movie titles for which you got erroneous cover? We will figure out why this happens and hopefully fix this
Bolide Software

Return to “All My Movies”