AMM Database Manager

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

toasterking
toasterking
With us: 11 years 2 months

Re: AMM DB Manager

Post #46by toasterking » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:32 pm

toasterking wrote:The author [...] appears not to have posted [...] since 2008. I am not a developer on the project and have no plans to extend it.

My mistake; he/she last posted on 6/7/2010.

toasterking
toasterking

Re: AMM DB Manager

Post #47by toasterking » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:53 pm

I just heard back from Max and he has posted the files on the download page at http://www.bolidesoft.com/allmymovies/download.html, so there should be no more dealing with broken download links! :D

trattner
trattner
With us: 10 years 7 months

Post #48by trattner » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello again "ToasterKing",

You may be happy to learn that Max (Bolide Software) has already accepted the suggestion of adding your files to the company's Server, and now they are available at < http://www.bolidesoft.com/allmymovies/download.html >.

Nice job :)

All the best,

Eric

toasterking
toasterking

Post #49by toasterking » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Thank you; you're welcome. :)

skc
skc
With us: 12 years 5 months

Open Office version of Database Manager

Post #50by skc » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Do you have/can data base manager be used with the Open Office database etc?

toasterking
toasterking

Re: Open Office version of Database Manager

Post #51by toasterking » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:38 pm

skc wrote:Do you have/can data base manager be used with the Open Office database etc?

When last I checked, OpenOffice could view the tables in an MDE file but not the forms or reports. If that is still true, then AMM Manager will not be useful in that capacity. It may work in Microsoft Access Runtime, which is free and can be downloaded from Microsoft's web site. But I encourage you to try both options and let us know if either works for you. Note that since it requires an ActiveX component from MDAC, you will still need to install that prerequisite and it will only be usable on Microsoft Windows (i.e. it definitely won't work in the Linux or OS X versions of OpenOffice, although if you're really ambitious, you may be able to get some combination to work under Wine).

Development on the project appears to have stopped, so don't expect any updates at this time unless you can contribute them yourself. Good luck!

Raymond Ortega
Raymond Ortega
With us: 10 years 3 months

Problem with 7.7 Upgrade

Post #52by Raymond Ortega » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Max I have had your database "AllMyMovies" when it was 4.0. I downloaded upgrade from 7.2 to 7.7 and having many problems downloading movies.
When I put in PC Code from back of Blu-ray I get a brown message box from Microsoft asking me what is problem. I have OUTLOOK.com and send reply but to no avail.
Please contact me at ray_ortega06@yahoo.com and let me known what I 'am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Raymond Ortega

Return to “All My Movies”