HTML Exportation addon maybe?

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Locairin
Locairin
With us: 18 years 4 months

Post #1by Locairin » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:33 pm

I've been playing around with exporting to html format, so that I can have my friends view it online rather than me printing it out. I was wonder if there's going to be a addon for All My Movies that automatically creates thumbnails of the movie covers, as during the preview, the covers showed up fine, but after having exported it, it did not create thumbnails, or allow me to export the ones that had been downloaded via All My Movies.
I found the perfect template for my needs, just not something for exporting the covers, and I'm not about to manually find covers for 300+ movies.

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 7 months

Re: HTML Exportation addon maybe?

Post #2by bolide » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:34 pm

What template did you use for HTML export?
Normally, all thumbnails are created automatically in the folder named "img" in the folder you export to.
Bolide Software

Post #3by Guest » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:22 pm

well what do ya know! I'm an idiot sometimes...in fact, most of the time. the problem was that I had exported it to a folder with a lot of other crap in it and simply hadn't noticed that the diretory "img" had been created. The problem has since been remedied. Love this program, it rocks!
so glad i bought it

Return to “All My Movies”