Good product, couple of issues and wishes!

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

ViDi0T
ViDi0T
With us: 18 years 4 months

Post #1by ViDi0T » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:53 am

Hi

I have been evaluating your product and overall i like it very much. I have a couple of bugs and/or wishes i would like to express. I have already posted regarding my mouse scrolling issues before i registed for the forum.

If I am viewing my movies in any folder view, and I loan one out, the icon does not change to reflect that its out. I have to change back to standard view before the icon changes to the rented symbol.

I would like to see a Group Movies By :ACTOR selection. I would also prefer to have a drop down menu on the top bar to select my folder view instead of having to right click and go through the menu. I like that you added custom columns in the standard view, any chance those columns can be sorted by clicking on the column name?

Other personal wishes...

Preview for movie and cover data before downloading
More skins or easily customizable viewing area
Extended plot data or ability to also get plot from another site
DVD Technical details

I realize that my wishes may not be important to everyone, but all I ask of you is to consider these as possible enhancements to future releases of All My Movies

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Return to “All My Movies”