No Support ?

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

waxmask
waxmask
With us: 18 years 3 months

Post #1by waxmask » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:06 pm

I was wondering if this is a hoax or not. I tried to buy a key (I know it could take about 1 or 2 days) but somehow something went wrong, it seems my payment was made , still I got a error message saying I should state my Country, I did and tried to resupply it, it'said I allready payed for it. But now I didnt get any receipt in my mail for paying or a key. I submitted my question in the support section but still I think there is NO support at all! Please reply when there is support and this issue can be resolveld quickly.

Thanks!

P.S. For all other users I would advise to postpone any payments you wanted to make to this site until my issue is resolved which I will state when properly done!

rogerg3
rogerg3
With us: 18 years 4 months

Soggy/Slow support

Post #2by rogerg3 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:30 am

:( I have noticed the same thing, an important posting in two of the boards plus an email to Bolidesoft and no support so far. Too bad, this title is full of potential and I would like to purchase it.
What if I have some movies ripped to hard drive as ISO files. What can I do to play them on all my movies? Roger

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 7 months

Re: Soggy/Slow support

Post #3by bolide » Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:57 pm

We had transferred our office. And just installed the good Internet connection. Last 3-4 days we used Internet over mobile phone (GPRS) and therefore only reistration keys were sent.
Sorry!
Bolide Software

Post #4by Guest » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:17 pm

Ok got a key now thru your reseller.

Cardinale
Cardinale
With us: 18 years 7 months

Post #5by Cardinale » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:34 am

Must say that my purchase experience was painless. Support has been EXCELLENT both via email and through the forums...whether the answer comes from another user or bolide software. Just look through the forum...hard to find a post without an answer...and if it is a bug/preference change that can be fixed it almost always is fixed in the latest version. Sometimes within a couple weeks. Amazing. Support this software

Return to “All My Movies”