he Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play g

Description: Just a forum for any posts ;)
Moderators: datasource, Gemini, Gus, admins

lw789
lw789
With us: 25 days 20 hours

Post #1by lw789 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:05 am

TAMPA, Fla. -- New York Yankees left-hander CC Sabathia tested his injured right knee Saturday, allowing two runs and three hits over 2 1-3 innings in his first rehabilitation game since going on the disabled list in May. Sabathia walked one and struck out two for Class-A Tampa against Dunedin in a Florida State League game. He threw 37 pitches. "I felt really good," Sabathia said. "I didnt know what to expect. Obviously I want to be healthy and not have any problems, and got that accomplished." Sabathia gave up an infield single and a two-run double that the centre fielder just missed making a diving catch on. "Definitely need to work on my secondary pitches," said Sabathia, whose fastball was consistently in the 87-89 mph range. "I couldnt be happier with the way I felt physically out there. It feels good to be back out there competing. Hopefully I can get back in the big leagues pretty quick." The Yankees placed Sabathia on the 15-day DL May 11 because of inflammation in his right knee. It was later determined that he has a degenerative cartilage problem. Sabathia is 3-4 with a 5.28 ERA this season, with opponents hitting .301 off him. He is expected to need at least two rehab starts. NOTES: Sabathia applauded from the mound after a ceremonial first pitch thrown by Darth Vader on "Star Wars Night." Turns out that Sabathia wore a Darth Vader costume for Halloween a couple years ago. "His costume was very legit," Sabathia said with a smile. "Awesome." ... LHP Jacob Lindgren, taken 55th overall in the 2014 draft, allowed two hits and struck out two over one scoreless inning Saturday in his first game with the Gulf Coast League Yankees. Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey .C. -- The Edmonton Oilers used a late-power-play goal to get a hard-fought road victory. C.J. McCollum Jersey . - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. http://www.blazersteamofficial.com/Bill-Walton-Blazers-Jersey/. The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. Ed Davis Jersey . According to a police report, Douglas is accused of grabbing his girlfriend by the neck and slamming her against the wall several times while he carried her from the elevator to their Hartford hotel room early Sunday morning. Zach Collins Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career.INDIANAPOLIS -- Former Indianapolis tight end Dallas Clark will retire Wednesday with the team that brought him into the NFL. Clark was Indys first-round pick in 2003. In nine seasons, he broke the franchises career tight end records for receptions (427) and TD catches (46) and finished second in yards receiving (4,887) and 100-yard games (seven). He also set Colts single season records with 100 receptions and 1,1106 yards in 2009 and 11 TD catches in 2007.dddddddddddd He was released following the 2011 season, part of the rebuilding purge that included the release of Peyton Manning and defensive captain Gary Brackett among others. Clark landed with Tampa Bay in 2012 and played in Baltimore last year. He finished with 505 receptions, 5,665 yards and 53 TDs. The Colts announced the retirement Monday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Freestyle”