Proxy

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

jcscats
jcscats
With us: 14 years 9 months

Post #1by jcscats » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:16 am

I am using AMB for my classroom lirary. Our school has a proxy and when I set the proxy address, username and password for my proxy server configuration, I still do not get any information (other than the ISBN I typed in) when I use add using ISBN. I know I am using the correct proxy address UN and PW. Any suggestions?

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Re: Proxy

Post #2by Gemini » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:11 pm

jcscats wrote:I am using AMB for my classroom lirary. Our school has a proxy and when I set the proxy address, username and password for my proxy server configuration, I still do not get any information (other than the ISBN I typed in) when I use add using ISBN. I know I am using the correct proxy address UN and PW. Any suggestions?

Yes, unfortunately, there's a problem with authorization in the software operation through proxy. The best variant is to ask network administrator to make authorization not by login/password, but by network address of your PC.
You can also try to remove the tick "Use proxy server" in the preferences of All My Books, then the program will use the current settings of Internet Explorer - and in IE to set the work through proxy-server with authorization by login/password.
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Books”