Thank you!

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

Martin
Martin
With us: 15 years 10 months

Post #1by Martin » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:59 pm

I just needed to express my thanks for making suchs a great product.

In the beginning there were many problems and I must admit I was disappointed and strayed from "All My Books" and tried several other products only to find myself coming back to it.
By now any serious issues that resulted in me trying other products have long been solved and anything that is left, is being looked at and worked on.

I love this product and although I still haven't worked through all my books (there are so many) I have already made some progress
http://www.albruna.nl/boeken/martin.html

This would not have been possible without this excellent product and I want to thank it's creators for it!

I also need to say that since Gemini is on board on the forum I have the feeling that service has improved by 100% and problems are taken seriously, looked at and solved. Therefore my thanks also goes to Gemini!

Thank you all and keep up the good work!

Regards,

Martin

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Many many thanks for your hearty message

Post #2by Gemini » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:04 am

Hi, Martin! Great collection of books! :)
To say that it was a pleasure to read your message is to say nothing :). It's really unexpected, very hearty :) THANK YOU, Martin, from all of us!!! We're doing our best to make the products better - devoted users of our products do really help us greatly in that. THANKS again from me and bolide personally :) for your real help in improving All My Books and these words! It's a pleasure to start a day with such a warm, sunny message! We'll keep on trying to improve our products!

Best regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Martin
Martin
With us: 15 years 10 months

Post #3by Martin » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:43 am

You are welcome because the truth must be told :D .

Now I want to try and add a short description to every book I already have entered into All My Books. This will be a huge amount of work (most books are rather old so there are no descriptions online I can just copy/paste).

In the mean time I am also going to leave positive comments on several download sites so folks know what to buy when they are looking for software to help catalog their books. You folks have earned it!

Regards,

Martin

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #4by Gemini » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Martin wrote:In the mean time I am also going to leave positive comments on several download sites so folks know what to buy when they are looking for software to help catalog their books. You folks have earned it!

It sounds really great! Thank you again, Martin!

Best regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Books”