More items for wish list

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

iceman59
iceman59
With us: 15 years

Post #1by iceman59 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Thanks for the latest improvements, here are a few more items that I would like to see:

1. A field for Series name and Series Number, i know you can create in Custom Fields and that works, but dose not place in correct order in anything.
2. View by Author, Series would be nice and alllow toprint in that order.
( I have over 1800 audiobooks and work on getting the whole series an author has written, most should be listen to in that order, to follow the theme. Otherwise allow a user to check on check boxes they want to appear in a report.
3. All my audiobooks have idtags inwhich itunes can import the book art. It would be nice to be able to import all the book art with the other information from this idtag. Right now All My Books will import the information but not the book cover, you must re-search each and everyone. A real pain for 1800 + books.

Gemini
Gemini

Post #2by Gemini » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Thanks for ideas! :) Now about your suggestions.
1. You can use the fields Series and Volume for this in the tab Additional. Or we didn't get it right ...
2. We'll try to think it over.
3. We'll try to realize. Especially, if you upload an example of such book to http://www.rapidshare.com and send the link for download to support@bolidesoft.com - it will be very useful for testing this function.

Best regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

iceman59
iceman59

Post #3by iceman59 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:00 pm

OK i sent the file. Also if possible add the following fields in the Additional tab

Playing Time: Use to tell how long the audiobook will be
Read by: Who is reading the audiobooks. (Many times I like a certain reader). It would be nice to be able to filter by this reader to see what else they have read.

many thanks, a great product.

Gemini
Gemini

Post #4by Gemini » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:34 pm

Yes, thank you! :)
We have received the whole database. Could you send us such an mp-3 book? We need exactly the book, ok?

Best regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

iceman59
iceman59

Post #5by iceman59 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 am

Did you get the book?

Gemini
Gemini

Post #6by Gemini » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:10 am

Yes, thanks a lot! :)