Questions from a new user

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

melanye
melanye
With us: 13 years 11 months

Post #1by melanye » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:22 pm

I just bought my licence for AMB and AMM last night, and I'm already having fun building my collection (the import from Excel is great :D ) I do have a few questions though:

Is there/will there be a plugin for Amazon.ca for AMB? Or can the amazon.ca plugin for AMM be used for it? A few of my books can only be found on the Canadian Amazon site. (also, one for Chapters/Indigo would be great too!)

Is there a way to link two databases together so they can be searched simultaneously? (Such as, seperate databases for different family members' books, searched all at once) or would I have to make just one large database? I'd like to be able to keep them seperate, if I could.

Thanks in advance!

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Hi, melanye!

Amazon.ca is already built in the program in the latest version. And plugins for AMM are not suitable for AMB.

As for databases, you can search only in the currently opened database, that's why you have to either make one big database or search in one database at first, and then open another database and search in it.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Books”