Upgrade from 1.9 to 2.0

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

Buchfreund
Buchfreund
With us: 13 years 8 months

Post #1by Buchfreund » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi,

I have bought AllMyBooks 1.9 on 05/27/2010. On their website you wrote that 2.0 is not yet available, the update to 2.0 but will be free. When I get the Registration Key ?

Regards
Buchfreund

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:00 am

Yes, it's true. All the keys are requested here http://www.bolidesoft.com/a/user/
If you still have any problems, please write.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Martin
Martin
With us: 15 years 9 months

Post #3by Martin » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 am

Maybe I am misunderstanding something here. But I thought that an upgrade from the latest version 1.9 to the new version 2 wasn't free and had to be paid for. Am I now correct in understanding that it IS free?

Gemini
Gemini

Post #4by Gemini » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Martin
The licence is given for free to those who bought any product of Bolide Software - All My Books, All My Movies, Audio Comparer, Image Comparer - in the period between 3 April and 30 July.
By the way, if a person bought All My Books long ago, then instead of updating and paying for the update, he/she can buy, say, All My Movies and get the licence for All My Books 2.0 for free.

Regards,

Martin
Martin
With us: 15 years 9 months

Post #5by Martin » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Aaah well I have my license much longer so this free upgrade doesn't apply to me. You might want to make this clearer on the website itself though, otherwise you will need to refund some folks who didn't know this.

As for the other products. I am not in need of any other products, but it is a nice gesture and again state it on your website because how else would one know this.

Regards,

Martin

Gemini
Gemini

Post #6by Gemini » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Okay, thank you for advice!
Normally we do a mailout to all the registed users about such special offers. Perhaps, sometimes such letters get into junk-mail folder automatically and not everybogy gets them as a result.
Anyway we'll do our best to inform everybody next time! :D

Regards,

Return to “All My Books”