1.9 update requested - 2.0 received

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

Realm Curator
Realm Curator
With us: 14 years 7 months

Post #1by Realm Curator » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 pm

I've been offline for a couple of months. I had purchased the 1.8 version in August 2009, and was told that any updates prior to the 2.0 update would be free. When I opened AMB this morning I had a splash screen telling me about an update to 1.9 so I clicked on it and after the download and installation the program opens and I see that I have version 2.0 and 30 days left.

This is not what I was expecting and not what I wanted. At this point I have no access to my original database of over 350 books.

How can I get back to my original pre-1.9 program or just get the 1.9 update that I was expecting to receive when I clicked on the screen telling me that the 1.9 was available?

Forcing me into the 2.0 update without warning and being forced to pay for something I did not want while holding my data hostage is not my idea of "the right way" to do business.
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:18 am

You can download AMB version 1.9 here http://www.bolidesoft.com/software/amb_setup19.exe

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Realm Curator
Realm Curator
With us: 14 years 7 months

Post #3by Realm Curator » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Thank you.
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #4by Gemini » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 am