Can someone help me with the math?

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

tammyohagan
tammyohagan
With us: 13 years 7 months

Post #1by tammyohagan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:16 am

Ok, I know that the way they teach math skills today is NOT the way I learned it as a child but I'm pretty sure that from July 27 to today August 4th is not 30 days! I downloaded All my books on the 27th, and extracted it today, input one book, downloaded some plugins and when I reopened it to show my spouse, I received a message that my trial was over! Purchase or Register!! Huh? How can I evaluate it when I've only put in one book and spent 'maybe' 10 minutes with it?

Anyone know whats going on? I'd really like to try it out, but if it's this flaky I may have to evaluate another book database software entirely.

Thanks
Tammy
Tammy D OHagan

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:20 am

Hi, Tammy!
Sorry for that.. So far, we don't know what the problem is, but there have been similar messages from other users as well. We'll try to solve it soon.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

rashmi kamani
rashmi kamani
With us: 12 years 4 months

Post #3by rashmi kamani » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 am

hey, actually i don't understand what are you trying to say. I request you to extract your problem more deeply so that i can understand it and may help you to solve the problem.
Rashmi Kamani

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #4by Gemini » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:54 am

rashmi kamani
Thanks a lot, but the problem was solved long ago...

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Books”