Group librarian changes yearly - license question

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

bkp13
bkp13
With us: 13 years 4 months

Post #1by bkp13 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:12 am

Hi -

First of all I'd like to say I really like AMB. The interface and features are wonderful. I've only tested it some but it appears to be the answer to my needs.

I belong to a bead society that has a large lending library for our members that is very rarely used. I think it's because we have no easy way for people know and see what we have. Currently we only have a list of book and author names. I think AMB is our answer. With it we should be able to post the exported html db on our web site and give them lots of beautifully formatted info about the books we have with visuals and links. That's a feature I really like.

Here's my question. We have only one librarian and she uses her own personal computer for the work. We are all volunteers. But, the librarians change periodically - every year or so. If the bead society buys a single license what do we do when the next librarian needs to use the software on her own personal computer. Does your licensing allow us to transfer the software to the new librarian?

Looking forward to your answer.
Brenda

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Hi!
Yes, the licence allows you to do that.
The only thing to mention - try not to lose the activation code, since it can be sent only to the e-mail which was used when the program was bought.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Books”