Upgrading from V 1.9

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

weazer943
weazer943
With us: 12 years 2 months

Post #1by weazer943 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:05 pm

I had not entered any books for several months and noticed that the ISBN and other internet seach functions no longer work. After reading several of the forum comments I see I need to upgrade to a newer version.

I thought about taking advantage of your Christmas sale but didn't want to upload my ugly mug for dislpay, although maybe some people could have used a good laugh.

In the current program, I checked "get discount for update" in the help menu but the page it sends me to is only for those changing to All My Books from other book inventory programs. Is there a current discount for previous version users to upgrade to the latest version. Also, will upgrading change or destroy my current inventory file. It's a named file, not the Sample file.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:57 am

Hi! :)

Actually the owners of 1.х version are automatically offered the discount of 50% when they get to 2.х version. You can get the link here http://www.bolidesoft.com/a/user/ having entered your registration details:

Good luck!
Please write if you have any problems with that.
Bolide Software Support Team

weazer943
weazer943
With us: 12 years 2 months

Post #3by weazer943 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm sorry. I thought I had paid for my original copy of All My Books. After checking the help section I find that I got it for free through GiveAwayOfTheDay.

I'll go ahead and order it at full price as it is worth every cent of the retail price.

Thank you for your reply.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #4by Gemini » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Thank you!
Enjoy All My Movies! :)
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Books”