I bought this program to sort my audiobook library
Adding them by searching the disc and then checking them before adding them
This worked up until around 3000 books.
Now It freezes with a "in progress" progressbar . Tried to wait to see if it would start working.
I also wrote to the firstname.lastname@example.org
but its been over 10 days without as much as a confirmation mail
Starting to get really annoyed by this lack of help. There should be a mail from me with more information about the issue.
The thing that have changed from that is that i've tried to clean the database from books where it had gone crazy adding the genre hundreds of times