return to old version

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Books software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, Gemini, admins

Barny
Barny
With us: 9 years 6 months

Post #1by Barny » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Hi,

I bought a licence for version 3.xx and built up a database with 260 books. Last week I've got a pop up message that a new update is available. I've installed it and was suprised to see version 4.0. Now I have a trail version, my licence doesn't work and I dont know how to save my database (its not allowed in the trial version) and how to return to my "old" version without loosing the database.

I wrote a request to the technical support but got no answer.

Can anybody help? The database was an awful lot of work.

Thanks

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #2by Gemini » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:26 am

Hi, Barny!
Thank you for the feedback and sorry for a delay!

Here you can download AMB version 3.9

http://www.bolidesoft.com/software/amb_setup39.exe

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

kegan
kegan
With us: 9 years 6 months

Upgrade to latest version you lose your licence

Post #3by kegan » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:39 pm

I too got caught like this when I upgraded to version 4 I lost my licence and was only on a trial version is this a bug or do I have to stick with version 3.9 permanently? :evil:

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #4by Gemini » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi, kegan!

All minor updates are free and if you would like to upgrade to the latest major update, you automatically get a 50% discount.

In order to do that, you can use our smart automatic reminder here http://www.bolidesoft.com/a/user/

All you need to do is to follow the link and enter the data you gave when registering. Then the reminder will send you the current license with a secret code to update AMM with a discount.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Books”