Flower Sketch template

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #1by Viki » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:56 pm

Can you tell me what I need to edit in the "Flower Sketch" template to change certain fonts to white?

I want to change the 'Description', 'Comments', 'Duration', and 'Date Added' texts to white font.

Thanks
Last edited by Viki on Sat May 09, 2015 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viki F
Viki F

Post #2by Viki » Fri May 08, 2015 2:33 pm

I thought I'd add a screenshot to define the areas that I want to display in white font. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

R B Strautman
R B Strautman
With us: 12 years 2 months

Still an optimist I see

Post #3by R B Strautman » Sat May 09, 2015 4:46 am

Viki,

I see , that on May 8th, you are still holding out hope for a response from the developer to the question you posted in March. Since Gemini is no longer responding to user posts I think your request has little chance of success from the developer. But, perhaps one of the users knows how to make this change.

BTW, when I selected the HTML template "Flower Sketch" my display looks absolutely nothing like the example you provided. Is that really your "Flower Sketch" template? I ask, because mine has an hand-drawn flower in red, green and white in the lower right corner and has a yellow page background.
Last edited by R B Strautman on Sat May 09, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viki F
Viki F

Post #4by Viki » Sat May 09, 2015 11:05 pm

My "Flower Sketch" template looks just like the one that you have.

The one pictured here (in this post) is a modified version:
* Based on a template made for AllMyBooks by NimKorko

Code: Select all

http://www.bolidesoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3660

* I have changed some of the image elements to suit my tastes, but liked the "Flower Sketch" template's displayed information. I have named the modified template "Dark".
* Also, I am using the dark skin.

I just can't figure out how to change the remaining areas of text to a white colored font.

(NimKorko offered this "Dark" template on his DeviantArt page also. He has not responded to my request for help, either - so, maybe I'll get lucky and someone with more knowledge will chime in with a suggestion!)

And yes, I am a malignant optimist - I'll probably 'Die Trying'. Ha Ha

Viki F
Viki F

Still holding out for hope of a helpful response...

Post #5by Viki » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:11 pm

This issue has not gone away for me. I am still hoping that someone will assist me in turning the remaining fonts in this template white.

The template that I am attempting to modify is the Flower Sketch template. Elements from another member's template for AMB have been incorporated, and only the font colors need changing. Please point me in the right direction to find these elusive fonts in the template.

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 7 months

Post #6by bolide » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:38 pm

I think you have to find line

div.short_info {

in the template.html
and add the line

color: white;

under that line.

This will fix the left column. To fix the description and comments, find the line

td {font-size: 14; vertical-align: middle;}

and replace it with

td {font-size: 14; vertical-align: middle;color:white;}
Bolide Software

Viki F
Viki F

Post #7by Viki » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Thank you for quick and concise help. After all this time, I find it was worth the wait. I now have a gorgeous dark template to view my collection with!
Thank you, again!

Viki F
Viki F

Post #8by Viki » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:00 pm

The Dark template all grown up! Thank you again!
:mrgreen: Happy Holidays

Viki F
Viki F

Post #9by Viki » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:56 pm

:? One last issue remains with my template. (Dark - based off of Flower Sketch template)
The "Custom Fields" tab has a white background inside the field(s) so my white text does not display.
Can the HTML template be edited to change the background color of the fields, or possibly the font color for just this tab?

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 7 months

Post #10by bolide » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:00 pm

Viki wrote::? One last issue remains with my template. (Dark - based off of Flower Sketch template)
The "Custom Fields" tab has a white background inside the field(s) so my white text does not display.
Can the HTML template be edited to change the background color of the fields, or possibly the font color for just this tab?

Do you mean "Custom fields" tab in movie card dialog? If yes, try to redownload and reinstall All My Movies, I just uploaded the build with some draw fixes, including drawing the custom fields.
HTML templates are for the movie details area only, not for the dialogs.
Bolide Software

Viki F
Viki F

Post #11by Viki » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Eternally grateful for your fast and spot-on advice.
The newer update has installed flawlessly and even opened my database quicker than before.
Thank you for your consideration :D

Return to “All My Movies”