I'm trying AMM for... 7 days (I still have 23 days on Trial Mode..
), concurrently with a bunch of other programs I'd found on the Internet (commercial and free).
For the visual appearance and ease of use, AMM is, for me, the best.
But I'm missing some funcionalities on the AMM database that are:
1. Store/use not just the actor's name but also the role he/she plays in the movie;
2. Get full credits from IMDB's import function. In some movies, even the most known actors are shown only on "full credits" section of the IMDB's site (For example: "White Oleander" movie cover shows the "Michelle Pfeiffer" name, but it don't shows on the AMM database after a import from IMDB!!). By the way, there's any instructions/tips on the bolidesoft website about making plugins for AMM?
3. A Way to group several movies/entries on only one title (for several seasons of series, for example);
4. Possibility for storing more than 1 cover on each movie, allowing us to change then on-the-fly (usefull for front/back cover);
5. Possibility to automatically move some pre-selected Prefixes to the end of the title (and original title) for sorting purposes. For example: "The New Guy" - Shows like "New Guy, The" and is sorted by letter "N". It must be programmable by the user for use with other languages (Le - French, A, O, AS, OS - Portuguese, for example).
Well, I think that's it for now... I'll have more 23 days to find out more.
Congratulations for the beautiful piece of software!