Version 3???

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about Image Comparer. Any suggestions are welcome!
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

happytunes11
happytunes11
With us: 16 years 8 months

Post #1by happytunes11 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:08 am

What is the status of Version 3? Due to a complete system failure, I no longer have version 2.3 on my computer. How long will I have to wait for the new version?

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 7 months

Re: Version 3???

Post #2by bolide » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:06 pm

Image Comparer v3.0 is in deep testing now. We optimizing database queries and fixing bugs. I hope we will release it in this summer
Bolide Software

happytunes11
happytunes11
With us: 16 years 8 months

Re: Version 3???

Post #3by happytunes11 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:20 am

bolide wrote:Image Comparer v3.0 is in deep testing now. . . . I hope we will release it in this summer

I am not sure what "deep testing" means, but it sounds serious. However, that fact that you only "hope" that v3.0 will be released this summer (the end of summer is 2-1/2 months from now) causes me concern. I have a need for software that I can use to compare files. I absolutely refuse to pay twice (ie, pay for v2.3 now and then pay for a full upgrade to v3.0 in a few months). I think you should establish a date (say today) where anyone who buys v2.3 (like me) will be allowed to upgrade to v3.0 at no cost (or at the differential cost only). Otherwise, I will research alternative software.

Return to “Image Comparer”