A help File / .CHM file would be nice.

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about Image Comparer. Any suggestions are welcome!
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

A visiting IC user
A visiting IC user

Post #1by A visiting IC user » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:07 am

Hello all -

It would be nice if a Help file were available for Image Comparer 2.2 as it might help facilitate a better understanding of the features created by the program writer and how to best utilize the actual program.

Even a .HTM help file would be useful - although I don't really like .HTM help files and having to access the web to find out a little something. But, it's better than the nothing help file which presently exists, or rather, doesn't exist. :-D

Hoping this suggestion will be taken into serious consideration.

Thanks.

motobojo
motobojo
With us: 18 years 7 months

help would help and I'd help

Post #2by motobojo » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:38 pm

Good point. A help file would be real useful.

I think the principle folks at Bolide are non-English speakers or at least don't have English as their first language -- or at least so it seems from my interactions with their support folks. Of course their English is infinitely better than my Russion. :wink: Anyway, if "getting the English right" is a barrier to this effort I'd be willing to improve the English on any drafts they want to make toward this effort. I have experience doing this for German and Dutch folks for whom I've done web sites.

-- Tom.

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 7 months

Re: help would help and I'd help

Post #3by bolide » Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:41 pm

Yes, we had some problems with correct English tutorial.
May be we had to find a volunteer or hire somebody for this job
Bolide Software

Visiting IC User
Visiting IC User

Help File help

Post #4by Visiting IC User » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:05 am

Hello all -

My ability to translate the Russian Language is nil, but my ability to 'clear up', grammatically correct and address syntax in English is fairly well established.

If Bolidesoft would care to submit a rough copy of a prospective Help File in English - no matter how crude or unpolished - I'd be willing to apply my effort in an attempt to make an understandable English rendering of it.

Kind regards,
vICu

Return to “Image Comparer”