The internet browser was just a background to show that the internet was working properly. AMM showed a message that IE is offline and therefore the program is not working properly. That's why I opened a web browser window, typed the program's home page and as you can see - it opened. And therefore there is a contradiction in the messages.
Today I installed an older version of the program - but nothing can be checked on it, too old version.
In my opinion, the program has been working poorly for some time - I don't know if the creators know about it, pretend they don't know or don't care.
Today I turned on all the movie services available in the program. And I got something like this:
- the movie DB (does not download covers),
- kinoPoiskru (some strange stamps instead of Russian letters),
- dvdempire (works normally),
-TheTVDB (works normally),
- cinebel.be (a message pops up from the earlier screen that the browser is offline),
- moviemeter (works normally),
- filmweb (not working),
- filmaffinity (works normally),
- blu-ray.com (message about the lack of internet).
As for me, the program works as if it was in beta. It's scary to report any errors because they are not corrected, but new ones are created. The program itself is great, only that unfortunately it starts to run poorly and no one is working on it to improve it. I read a post by a user from Germany who reported a problem with searching for movies by barcode and the problem was dismissed by silence, no reaction