Show your movie collection to the community!

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 14 years 11 months

Post #16by Gemini » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:07 am

It's okay, liz grant! :)

Such a nice collection you've got! :)
Thank you very much for the praise - it's so inspiring!
We'll keep doing our best to develop the program :)

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Barnetta
Barnetta
With us: 10 years 6 months

Post #17by Barnetta » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Wow, a lot of people here have a really big collection (2000 Movies +).

But i can't believe thats all on disc? The most users maybe have digital ripped/downloaded files? but it's still impressive.

We got only 1600 Movies, but all on DVD and Blu-Ray. i post some pictures or links when i am ready, because some html templates doesn't work good (empty database and more).

dr0fdarb
dr0fdarb
With us: 2 years 9 months

Post #18by dr0fdarb » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:27 pm

I just passed 20,000 entries, mostly movies and some TV shows. Database still runs really smooth off my nvme drive.

I create a lot of my own genres for tracking purposes, ie 4K, Zombies, Post-Apocalyptic, Sword & Sorcery etc.

I have been using for a while, maybe 2010 or before, I previously wrote my own DB but was hard to keep up with imdb changes so appreciate someone dealing with that for me.

Great product, couldn't recommend enough.

MikeT
MikeT
With us: 2 years 3 months

Post #19by MikeT » Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:33 pm

How to show my movie collection to all here? I got them in DVDs.

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #20by Viki » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:48 pm

MikeT wrote:How to show my movie collection to all here? I got them in DVDs.
Have you put them in your AllMyMovies cataloguing database? What folks want to see is a picture of your software at work (not a stack of DVDs).
Once you have your database set up like you want, take a screenshot and post it here to show us! Of course, the screenshot is only a small representation of your total database - it's just for fun. :)

Lisa L. Young
Lisa L. Young
With us: 2 years 5 months

Post #21by Lisa L. Young » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:54 am

Initially developed by Max Smirnoff (now Bolide Software CEO) for his personal usage, the program was published on Bolide Software web site as a shareware. All My Movies uses Amazon Web Services and a dozen of other APIs provided by the online movie databases for automatical movie details retrieval. It supports almost any Barcode reader including the cheap CueCat for a fast movie lookup.

HippieWiccan
HippieWiccan
With us: 13 years
Website Facebook Twitter

Post #22by HippieWiccan » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:30 pm

I have been using the software since 2011...I love it but I really wish the Android app would get an update. There are so many features I wish it had!

There are currently 1,926 movies in our library. I would post screenshots but it's a mess right now since I am updating and fixing from the last update.

When I updated to The Movie Database from IMDB all of the custom covers I had were lost and are having to be replaced.
Síocháin agus grá,
Meg ☮️

Return to “All My Movies”