All My Movies for Android has just been released!

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #31by Gemini » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi, pallec!

Yes, it has been more than a few days - unfortunately, no goods news here - there are reasons for that.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

bobg
bobg
With us: 12 years

Post #32by bobg » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 pm

bobg wrote:
Gemini wrote:Hi, bobg!

There should be Location displayed in movie description. And you can group by this field from the menu Groups.

Regards,

Thanks for the info - just got a chance to play with this again
I see you can select location from the group but the location is not showng on the details when selecting a movie. Do I need to turn something on for the location to show?

See above question. Is there something I need to do to make the location show in the movie description on the Android App?

Gemini
Gemini

Post #33by Gemini » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:01 am

Hi again!

In the Android app you can't change what is displayed, and what is not. As for Location, once again - you can't display it, but you can group by Location and browse movies in the Locations chosen.

Regards,

kimman59
kimman59
With us: 10 years 7 months

Android App

Post #34by kimman59 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi!
Nice Android App :D

numnizzle
numnizzle
With us: 10 years 6 months

2 Seperate Phones

Post #35by numnizzle » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:16 am

I've created a database of my movies using my own phone and my girlfriend had created her own database of her collection. We live together now and we want to combine both of the databases into one. However I can't seem to find that anywhere...

I really hope I don't have to go through the list again and manually re-do the list, that'd sure suck... I have a shit ton of movies.

Gaylene Borski
Gaylene Borski
With us: 10 years 6 months

Post #36by Gaylene Borski » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:45 am

Do not sign in before you have exported your files either to server or to phone direct.
Install App and then sign in...It says downloading 100 but it is actually downloading all movies from the server if that's where you sent your export file.
Do NOT have a zip file in the root folder if you uploaded to servers as it will duplicate all movies from reading it.

Gemini
Gemini

Re: 2 Seperate Phones

Post #37by Gemini » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:16 pm

numnizzle wrote:I've created a database of my movies using my own phone and my girlfriend had created her own database of her collection. We live together now and we want to combine both of the databases into one.

I am really sorry, but so far it's impossible in the app.

Regards,

jhudock
jhudock
With us: 10 years 10 months

Post #38by jhudock » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:37 am

I can't get the app to load more than 95 movies from my 4000+ collection, making it virtually useless. Is this a built-in limitation or something that is configurable.

Gemini
Gemini

Post #39by Gemini » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi, jhudock!

For such big collections there can be problems on some devices.
Try to start import and wait for some time (it does take a long time to upload heavy collections).

Regards,

jhudock
jhudock
With us: 10 years 10 months

Post #40by jhudock » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Waiting will do no good, it finishes updating at 95 movies. Says its done. There is nothing to wait for. I also tried copying the amm file the the root, re-installing the app and starting it and it did not see the amm file there.

Gemini
Gemini

Post #41by Gemini » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:32 am

jhudock
If you transferred the collection using the online method, try to do it via a local file and vice versa.

Regards,

ronman101
ronman101
With us: 10 years 5 months

Android Improvements

Post #42by ronman101 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Hey guys, just added the Android version to my collection (Cell phone). I noticed right away that there are some differences from the IPAD/IPOD Version. Some improvements for an the update that would be nice (PLEASE!!!!!):

1) Switch from List mode to Cover Mode
2) Scroll bar on right to select beginning Letter of Movie (Search is nice, but "Go to" works best). Sort and filter only gets me so far.

Other then that so far, big thanks. Now I can take my list on the Go. :D

Gemini
Gemini

Post #43by Gemini » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Hi there!

Thank you for the feedback!
Switching from the List mode to Cover mode is there. As for the scroller, we'll adjust it soon.

Regards,

maonstad
maonstad
With us: 12 years 9 months

Post #44by maonstad » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:52 pm

All My Movies 7.7 has been released and still there is no updates for the android. Any news yet?k Hopefully there will be something by the end of the year....

kbaerwald
kbaerwald
With us: 10 years 4 months

Post #45by kbaerwald » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:39 am

After so many complaints about the Android version here in the forum I would like to test this app first. In the app store I see 7.48 Euro but no test download.

How can I test this otherwise?

Klaus

Return to “All My Movies”