Some extra functionality

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

nulnulnix
nulnulnix
With us: 18 years 7 months

Post #1by nulnulnix » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:02 pm

Search is only being done on the default site. There are quite a few others out there (and some of 'm implemented as well in the program). If a movie isn't found just look on the next site in the list, until last one.

That brings me to the next isue: add new sites to the (search)list.

Next issue regads Covers. Here applies the same as on my previous one... Adding own/extra sites would be a very nice feature. On CDcovers.cc e.g. I'm able to find covers which aren't to be found on amazon.com and I could mention a couple of sites extra.

When exporting your movielist to html or other formats an extra option to export the main genres apart from each other, instead of the complete list.
Now you have to select each genre manually and export then... I mean creating a seperate file (html) or workbook (Excel) for each genre.

bolide M
Site Admin
bolide M
Site Admin
With us: 18 years 8 months

Re: Some extra functionality

Post #2by bolide » Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:34 pm

Adding new sites for download movie details from can't be done without programming skills. Therefore we add them myself.

For the cover images you can locate them anuwhere and then copy and paste to All My Movies

As for export by genre. You can filter your database by some genre and export to HTML filtered list only
Bolide Software

Return to “All My Movies”