Template Improvement

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Almaz
Almaz
With us: 10 years 5 months

Post #1by Almaz » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:07 pm

1st Question
I'm trying to create a link in template which would generate Trailer Link from YouTube

Code: Select all

YouTube: <b><a href="http://www.youtube.com/embed?listType=search&list=<!--#originaltitle --><!--#year --> trailer">Trailer</a> </b>

and the problem with <!--#year --> which contains <a href= which is causing the url to break. How to get movie YEAR in text from a database?

2nd Question
Is it possible to embed YouTube Player in template instead of link?

3rd Question
Can you please create an option to check all broken movie file path? For example I move the movie file from one folder to another folder then the record would become broken. Perfect example is in Collectorz.com MovieCollector in Tools -> Maitenance -> Update File Links. It'll fix local path automatically by searching path/sub folders for a file name.

4th Question
Once Scan Drive for Movies is done it doesn't give an option to LookUp details from Online database. It's just a little sloppy and a lot of work doing manually one by one movie to update that. Please create an option to update new added mass files details similar in Movie Collector.

5th Question
Would be nice to see pictures of actors.

Once you can fix all of these problems then All My Movies would be the best software out there.

Return to “All My Movies”