Problem with Polish diacritics in the module exports to HTML

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

rado
rado
With us: 10 years 4 months

Post #1by rado » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:24 pm

I have a problem with Polish diacritics in the module exports to HTML. The database of movies (in the AMM) is all displayed correctly - but when exporting to HTML is a problem with a few scribbles specific for the Polish language. Most of it is displayed correctly, but the problem arises with scribbles Ą, ą, Ś, ś - displays other signs (like Ä, ä or š - it's not Polish letters - diacritical signs).
And in the title of the movie are not displayed at all (For example: Polish title ŚCIGANY - after export is CIGANY).
Modified the template by setting different code pages - and there is still no result. I think the problem is in the program, when exporting to HTML.

Overall it is a lot of problems with this - for example, by exporting template ONLINE MOVIE LIST - not at all Polish characters (for example, Polish original title STAWKA WIĘKSZA NIŻ ŻYCIE after export looks like this: STAWKA WIÊKSZA NI¯ ¯YCIE).

I just checked export to CHM - the problem is the same. Export to PDF working properly.

Could someone do to help me or tell me where to look for a solution? I searched the whole forum and nothing about it is not found.
I'm using the AMM ver. 7.5 - my friend has AMM ver. 6.4 and has the same problem.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:02 am

Hi there!
Can you try to use the latest version 7.7. We've made some changes there.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Movies”