What do you expect from AMM 8.0?

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

R B Strautman
R B Strautman
With us: 12 years 2 months

Requested features for 8.0

Post #16by R B Strautman » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:10 am

1. Provide the user the option to export the data to Open Office. I expect that many more users have Open Office's spreadsheet program than have Microsoft Excel. Being able to export the data, manipulate it, and send it back to All My Movies with changes, using Open Office, would give the user a powerful tool. There are several changes I would make to my movie data if I could easily massage the data in Open Office and then use All My Movies to display it.

2. Provide some additional templates. I am still using the one I first selected!

3. Provide the option to treat a title beginning with a number, e.g., 1,000, 10th, 3:10, 2010, 42nd, as a spelled out word, e.g., one thousand, tenth, three ten, two thousand ten, forty second so that these films appear in alphabetical order in the title listing. Don't change the title just give the user the option to have them sorted as a word rather than as a number.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #17by Gemini » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 am

Hi, R B Strautman!
Thank you for these valuable suggestions!
As for export to Open office, it will be done in one of 8.x updates.
We are working on new templates.
As for the third suggestion, we'll think it over.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #18by Gemini » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:58 am

Meanwhile, All My Movies 8.0 is out and ready for download! :D

Thanks a million to everybody for your suggestions!
Bolide Software Support Team

elgoland
elgoland
With us: 10 years 10 months

Post #19by elgoland » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Habría estado bien que funcionara filmaffinity antes de sacar una nueva versión, que vete tu a saber lo que funciona y lo que no.

It would have been nice to work filmaffinity before releasing a new version, go to know what works and what does not.

elgoland
elgoland
With us: 10 years 10 months

Post #20by elgoland » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:17 pm

También sería interesante que el propietario del programa respondiera a los problemas de los usuarios.

It would also be interesting that the program owner respond to user problems.

flain
flain
With us: 9 years 6 months

Post #21by flain » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:58 am

i notice bolide also has video fingerprinting software. Have you considered using that technology to identify videos for renaming? If you did that you would be the first.

Return to “All My Movies”