Problemas y problemas. Soporte español muy muy escaso

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

elgoland
elgoland
With us: 10 years 10 months

Post #16by elgoland » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Bueno, al menos ya tenemos una respuesta.

No tiene ni idea de como arreglarlo, así que a buscarnos las alubias, que all my movies ha pasado a mejor vida.

Menos mal que pude apuntar los programas antes de que los borrara. Voy a probar el segundo, que el primero no me ha convencido.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #17by Gemini » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Once again - we don't know how to fix it just because we can't reproduce it.
In Russia it works fine for us... This seems to be the major problem here, nothing more.

And one more thing - I've got a huge request for everybody in the topic.
Do you mind writing in English?
You see our forum is in English and if you can speak English or at least use Google translate, it would be very much appreciated if you used it.
I think writing in English would mean showing respect for both the developers of AMM and other users.

And even if you don't speak English, it seems to be much easier for the author of a message, say, in Spanish, to translate it into English using Google translate for the convenience of many-many other people here, who communicate in English on this particular forum.
And another point - this could help us understand each other better.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

elgoland
elgoland

Post #18by elgoland » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:05 pm

What they do not know play? Do not they know that is what is going wrong?

Well, I think others have already explained it perfectly, but if so, I am placing.

1) Set the program in Spanish, which will work well in Russian.

2nd) Click the "Add movie"

3rd) after title, get a magnifying glass and an arrow pointing down. Click that arrow and select "Filmmaffinity.com (spanish)"

4th) The "Original Title" field enter the name of a movie, for example "Divergent"

5th) the "Genres", "Scenario", "Country" and "Year" fields are not filled. Do not know if there will be some other field that is not complete, but these are the ones I care about.

This is the problem, exposed for dummies. With which, if not solved, is not known. I was told several months ago.

And he dares to talk about respect. Well, it's the first message put only in Castilian. The rest I have also put in English and no you have not responded to any. And that I am a paid user.

Here is is disrespecting you, not worthy or answer to those who pay for a service that does not.

So the first thing he could have done was to go with a little modesty and have asked for forgiveness as we are dealing, then, in any case, to see if you would please us so kind to answer in English, using if you do not know the google translator.

I do not know what will respect your country, but here in Spain you are most disrespectful that one could find.

Good afternoon

¿Qué es lo que no saben reproducir? ¿Que no saben que es lo que está fallando?

Pues creo que otros usuarios ya lo han explicado perfectamente, pero si es por eso, se lo vuelvo a poner.

1º) Configura el programa en español, que igual en ruso te funciona.

2º) Pulsa el botón "Agregar película"

3º) Tras título original, sale una lupa y una flecha que apunta hacia abajo. Pulsa esa flecha y selecciona "Filmmaffinity.com (spanish)"

4º) En el campo "Título Original" escribe el nombre de una película, por ejemplo "Divergente"

5º) No se rellenan los campos "Generos", "Escenario", "País" y "Año". No se si habrá algún otro campo que no se rellene, pero a mi estos son los que me importan.

Este es el problema, expuesto para dummies. Con lo cual, si no lo soluciona, es que no sabe. Se le contado hace varios meses.

Y se atreve a hablar de respeto. Bien, es el primer mensaje que pongo solo en castellano. El resto los he puesto también en inglés y no usted no ha respondido a ninguno. Y eso que soy usuario de pago.

Aquí el que está faltando al respeto es usted, que no se digna ni contestar a quienes le pagamos por un servicio que no da.

Así que lo primero que podía haber hecho era entrar con un poquito de modestia y haber pedido perdón por como nos está tratando y después, en todo caso, a ver si por favor somos tan amables de contestar en inglés, usando si no sabemos el google traductor.

Desconozco lo que será el respeto en su país, pero aquí en España usted es de lo más irrespetuoso que uno se podría encontrar.

Buenas tardes

Gemini
Gemini

Post #19by Gemini » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Okay, thank you for your English!
It's so much better!

I was talking about the respect for the forum only and the difficulty understading the problem, not the country or people, wasn't I? And I was polite...And yes, I do dear to speak of respect at least on this forum.

As for now, I'll get your info to the developers.
That's all I can promise.
Hope it helps.

Regards,

Gemini
Gemini

Post #20by Gemini » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:30 pm

It may seem that the error is easily reproduced but in Build 1431 everything is fine and here is the proof that all the fields are filled in:

http://screencast.com/t/4CEkw5UY

elgoland
elgoland

Post #21by elgoland » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Ya, but it took several months with Build 1422 happens to us what I put you and has not been fixed.

Do we have to risk buying the Build 1431 and see if it really works? And for how long? If you have not worried you what happened to us the last few months, why do we have to believe us you will trouble from now?

http://www.bolidesoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3 ... tdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

To not have to bother going, I reproduce the text PolifemoX wrote, by the way, in English and unresponsive, all about a month ago:

"Just try filmaffinity version 8 and still have some problems.
To search correctly I have to take away the titles of movies accents and the letter "ñ".
Within the web of filmaffinity when there is a movie gives you a list of suggestions. Why am I not listed? Sometimes not find it because you're wrong writing the title and the list of suggestions appears.
Then "batch update" can not be used filmaffinity.
You could use other web support in Spanish or Spanish as:
http://www.abandomoviez.net
https://www.themoviedb.org

I'm not happy after waiting so long."

Difficult is to return to purchase this program with this service. Now, if you do seems right, there's that. Every man for himself and goodbye.

Ya, pero llevamos varios meses con la Build 1422 que nos pasa lo que te pongo y no se ha arreglado.

¿Tenemos que arriesgarnos a comprar la Build 1431 y ver si es verdad que funciona? ¿Y por cuánto tiempo? Si no le ha preocupado lo que nos ha pasado los últimos meses, ¿por qué tenemos que creernos que le va a preocupar a partir de ahora?

http://www.bolidesoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3 ... tdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Para que no tenga que molestarse en ir, le reproduzco el texto que escribió PolifemoX, por cierto, en inglés y sin respuesta, todo ello hace casi un mes:

"Acabo de probar la versión 8 con filmaffinity y sigue teniendo algunos problemas.
Para buscar correctamente tengo que quitarle a los títulos de las películas los acentos y la letra "ñ".
Dentro de la web de filmaffinity cuando no encuentra una película te da un listado de sugerencias. ¿Por que no me aparece? A veces no la encuentra porque te equivocas escribiendo el título y en esta lista de sugerencias aparece.
Después en "actualización por lotes" no se puede usar filmaffinity.
Podrías usar otras web en español o soporte español como:
http://www.abandomoviez.net
https://www.themoviedb.org

No estoy contento tras tanto tiempo de espera."

Complicado está que volvamos a comprar este programa con este servicio. Ahora, si a usted le parece correcto, no se hable más. Cada uno por su lado y adiós.

Gemini
Gemini

Post #22by Gemini » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:22 pm

You don't have to risk - you could check everything in the trial mode.

Good bye, egoland!
Hope you'll find the program and the service you'll be satisfied with.

Regards,

elgoland
elgoland

Post #23by elgoland » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Yes, of which I have recommended aerofly I've found one that suits me. In fact it is much better than this and search over Spanish databases.

Thank you very much and goodbye

Pues sí, de los que me ha recomendado aerofly ya he encontrado uno que me satisface. De hecho es bastante mejor que este y busca en más bases de datos españolas.

Muchas gracias y hasta siempre

Gemini
Gemini

Post #24by Gemini » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Okay, great!
This will be a perfect solution for you.

Regards,

aerofly
aerofly
With us: 9 years 8 months

Post #25by aerofly » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Gemini wrote:My dear Spanish users!

I do understand what you feel about these continuous problems for Spanish users and I am really sorry!
And we've tried to fix it but with no success unfortunately.
And I wasn't trying to ignore your messages - there is just no news, no good news about the problem.

And of course there are many other programs and it's up to you to choose.

Thank you for your reports and suggestions and even criticism.
Have a wonderful day!

Hi Gemini, I just wanted this. Be heard.
And know that you are trying to solve. I like All My Movies and I've always said, what I did not like is your silence. I think we should always respond to give good or bad news, but always respond.

I feel you've elgoland angry.

Gemini, I will continue waiting and will update when ye solved delighted to version 8. Greetings.

---------------------------------------

Hola Gemini, yo simplemente quería esto. Ser escuchado.
Y saber que se está intentando solucionar. A mi me gusta All My Movies y siempre lo he dicho, lo que no me ha gustado es tu silencio. Creo que siempre hay que responder, para dar buenas o malas noticias, pero siempre responder.

Siento elgoland que te hayas enfadado.

Gemini, seguire esperando y cuando lo hayais solucionado actualizare a la version 8 encantado. Saludos.

Gemini
Gemini

Post #26by Gemini » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:50 am

Hi, aerofly!

Thank you very much for understanding!
I hope that in the end we'll solve this problem for Spanish users and everybody will be happy again! :)

Regards,

PolifemoX
PolifemoX

Post #27by PolifemoX » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:33 am

He actualizado a la versión 8.1-1432, y sigue igual que antes. No se ha solucionado en la búsqueda el uso de acentos y de la letra "ñ", con filmaffinity. Además de todo lo demás que escribí anteriormente.

I upgraded to 8.1-1432 version and continues as before. Has not been addressed in the search using accents and "ñ" with filmaffinity. In addition to everything else I wrote above.

Gemini
Gemini

Post #28by Gemini » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:21 am

Hi there!

Unfortunately, we can't reproduce the errors you've got in AMM in Spain.
We are really sorry for these problems, but we can't fix a problem we can't reproduce.

Regards,

PolifemoX
PolifemoX

Post #29by PolifemoX » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Gemini wrote:Hi there!

Unfortunately, we can't reproduce the errors you've got in AMM in Spain.
We are really sorry for these problems, but we can't fix a problem we can't reproduce.

Regards,

Here are the links to videos where you can see the errors:
http://youtu.be/sX-ktURXUJ0
http://youtu.be/vEre1t3pYq4
It also occurs to me, since I updated to the latest version, the following:
http://youtu.be/vX80lv9z1zk
It occurs when the program exits.

Gemini
Gemini

Post #30by Gemini » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:09 am

Hi, PolifemoX!
Thanks a lot for the effort - I'll give the links to the developers.
Hope, it will finally help us to fix the problem.

Regards,

Return to “All My Movies”