_illegal key when exporting to html

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Keyser soze
Keyser soze
Reputation: 0
With us: 9 years 3 months
Location: croatia

Post #1by Keyser soze » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:27 am

I was exporting my database (only sf and fantasy) to html with moviecard1, and when it finished i have found it added a new movie in my database (in the program) _illegal key, Illegal key found! You should purchase the valid one. As far i know i have purchased and recived the key about a year ago (still in version 7.xxx), and even recently won in the lottery (still waiting for version 8 to activate it). So i guess its a bug?

This was my first exporting, and i noticed i cant export in pdf it breaks the program. It breaks after 30-50 movies, i was trying to export only sf (about 900), in html it works fine. Also it should have a option to export only selected movies, i wanted to export only sf above the year 2000's and couldn't figure it out how to do it.

Gemini
Gemini
Reputation: 0
With us: 12 years 6 months

Post #2by Gemini » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:11 am

Hi there!

You should do the following:
1) Close All My Movies
2) Start registry editor regedit.exe and delete entire registry branch HKCU\Software\filmoteka
3) Start All My Movies and apply your registration detail again
4) Make sure you have not disabled access of All My Movies to www.bolidesoft.com with your firewall software

Hope, it helps.

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team


Return to “All My Movies”

Who is online (over the past 5 minutes)

Users browsing this forum: 2 guests