Short Cut Keys

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Gat
Gat
With us: 14 years 3 months

Post #1by Gat » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Hey guys,

Been a while since i have added anything to the site. But again have to say Great job with AMM. have 2600 movies and going strong. My request today is if there is a way you can incorporate a list of all the short cut keys either on your site or in the help files. I have never seen such a list and to be honest am not into trying all the combos to find them all. I believe this would be a great help to all to be able to get the full power of AMM. Thanks.

Again keep up the great work on the best movie program around and thank you for your time and help.

Gat

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #2by Gemini » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:41 am

Hi, Gat!
So far there is no full list, but the idea is great. So, we'll do it in one of the updates. Keyboard shortcuts are specified for the corresponding menu items. Some hidden shortcuts are described here at the end of the article: http://www.bolidesoft.com/amm_tips_tricks.html

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Gat
Gat
With us: 14 years 3 months

Post #3by Gat » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:41 am

Hey Gemini,
Great to hear from you. Thanks a lot. I have seen the few listed in the help manual which is great but very limited so figure I would mention this. I know I have forgotten a bunch and probably there are more than I know so am looking forward to the update. Thanks again for all the great work. Am letting all my friends know about your software.

Gemini
Gemini
With us: 15 years

Post #4by Gemini » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:21 am

Thank you very much, Gat! :D

Regards,
Bolide Software Support Team

Return to “All My Movies”