TEMPLATE HELP

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Kenney33
Kenney33
With us: 5 years 8 months

Post #1by Kenney33 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:28 am

Firstly I'd like to say that I was so impressed with this programme that I actually bought it even though I had a full working ([CENSORED]) version and as a programmer myself I can see how much hard work and dedication has gone into this fine product. Well Done!

I am currently working on a new template and am having problems in getting it to generate the Episodes.

In the program we have the option to click on 'Click to show episodes'

I understand that the code is [amm:episodes], but it doen't matter how I place it within the body.html or template.html I can't get it to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Once I have the template complete I am more than happy to share it.

Keep up the great work.

Hi Chia,
I have found with getting Eps to my templates, I first created a user defined list in a movie card I made, Named the fields Episodes, Seasons and Status:

I added the Seasons and episodes manually, which really cleaned up the results. And when needed, I I can add Data after a show finishes it's Season. I kept the factory set episode list, as you can see in the above photo, just for reference. Once I input my own data, I can then go to the Episodes Tab and delete all the given eps and it'll disappear from the main viewing page, which I'm after.

The results are here:

Then in my template, I added the following to retrieve episodes, seasons etc.

And this is what I get:

I hope this helps

Return to “All My Movies”