Is it posible to view files through an Exported HTML

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

SymphonyWelfareTeam
SymphonyWelfareTeam
With us: 5 years 6 months

Post #1by SymphonyWelfareTeam » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:54 am

Just wondering if any one can shed some light on this.

We have just installed the trial version of All my movies to run our movie Library, Our Library is stored on a networked raid server. We were wondering if we Exported as an HTML if users could access the file through the HTML Export or does the HTML export only produce a listing that doesn't link to the file for viewing

Unfortunately the trial version won't let us export as HTML and can't seem to find much info regarding this

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Added after 2 hours 17 minutes:
Received a very quick response from the team via Email.
I have posted the reply below in case any one else has a similar query in future

You can edit HTML templates in the way you want. They are located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyMovies\templates" folder
There is also readme.txt file in the same folder with all the available shortcuts. For example, you can use [amm:localpath] to insert "Local path" field value as a hyperlink to HTML file.
If your "Local Path" field will contain the path to video file that is visible from all computers in your network, the users can get access to that file from the HTML

Return to “All My Movies”