Newbie - Missing info (Batch details lookup)

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

Godmcgarvey
Godmcgarvey
With us: 5 years

Post #1by Godmcgarvey » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:41 am

New user and couldn't find the answer to this so apologies if it has been mentioned.

When I am adding a film I get the full list of actors but no extended details (filmography etc).
I have been going to the "Names Directory" and selecting "For The Selected Movie Only" and then using "Batch Details Lookup"

Every time I do this I get details for the first listed actor but not the next 9, and it appears to be always 9, and then all the rest are downloaded fine.

I've tried reordering the list by Last Name instead but it made no difference and always misses exactly 9 actors after the first listed alpabetically and I have to manually add them.

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #2by Viki » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:33 pm

Just tried to batch actor's details from a single movie title using "Use first search result for every person".
Selecting "All Persons" showed 16 names to process (correct for the title I chose), selecting "Selected only" showed only 1 name, selecting "Unfilled only" showed every name from my entire database that has yet to be filled.

The batch process did update 6 names instead of just 1. :wink:

Return to “All My Movies”