first time user, a small problem

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

louswheel
louswheel
With us: 4 years 11 months

Post #1by louswheel » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi, Newbie her!

I have used this product for a couple of days now, and so far I haven't had any major problems, just a few little niggles, which I'll post about later :wink:
One of the 1st problems I came across was the fact, that try as I could, I could not change the order of the first few movies in the correct order, but the rest, seem to be ok.
[img]https://ibb.co/m5bt9DV[/img]

You can see my problem here- from Harry potter and the deathy hallows down to Star wars- return of the jedi, I just cannot get these to move to the correct spots where the rest of the Harry potter and Star Wars films!

How on earth do I get these odd stuck movies to move to the correct spot?

Cheers in Advance!
Graham
Attachments
screen.png

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #2by Viki » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:26 pm

I've had the issue in the past also! Then, I went back into each movie card and found (and removed) the leading space in my titles that would not allow them to sort properly. Small detail with a big result.

Sometimes adding the cover photo again, or re-sorting them will cause them to sort correctly. (sort by date added, then sort by title) Make sure that there are no leading spaces in your titles. :D

louswheel
louswheel
With us: 4 years 11 months

Post #3by louswheel » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:21 pm

Yes! well done! I found a leading space in the offending titles- removing the space, and re-sorting the list solved the problem! Thank you for your help!
Graham :D

Return to “All My Movies”