How to Export database bigger than 200MB to mobile device via internet?

Description: Feel free to ask here any questions about All My Movies software. Any suggestions are welcome
Moderators: Viki, Gus, datasource, Gemini, admins

mastey
mastey
With us: 4 years 9 months

Post #1by mastey » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:05 am

Hi
I have a problem with export my database to my mobile via internet. My archive includes more than 3600 titles. When I want to export it to mobile device, I receive an error that the File is too big. File size must be up to 200MB. My file is about 196MB but I can't export it to my mobile device.
I tried to export via USB but after transferring the amm.zip file to my mobile device and update the collection, no movie image is shown in mobile app.
Please guide me.

Thornton
Thornton
With us: 3 years 2 months

Post #2by Thornton » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:08 pm

Hi,

I have the same problem. My File is about 300 mb but I cań’t export it to mobile o iPad device.

Could You please help me.

Thanks.

Viki F
Viki F
With us: 11 years 11 months

Post #3by Viki » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:26 pm

Thornton wrote:Hi,

I have the same problem. My File is about 300 mb but I cań’t export it to mobile o iPad device.

Using the Search function in this forum I found this -
http://forum.bolidesoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2409&p=9131#p9131

The developers website contains this valuable information:
https://www.bolidesoft.com/allmymovies/iphone.html

Apparently, the apps are just an extension of the computer maintained database, built for reference only. A handy pocket reference of the movies you have entered into your database. (AllMyMovies for iPad requires an additional purchase and license.)

If you already have both programs, could you elaborate on how you are attempting your transfer? :)
Last edited by Viki on Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add information

Return to “All My Movies”